3. We will only collect personal data for specific purposes which will be known to You and accepted by You.
4. By submitting personal information to Wedango You are accepting that We will store and process Your data. Wedango takes the security and confidentiality of Your personal data seriously and shall endeavor to ensure that Your data is not disclosed at any time to any third party without Your prior consent.
5. Wedango adopts best practice when it comes to the principles of email communication with You.
7. Wedango may only disclose personal data when We are ordered to do so by a decision deriving from the laws of UKand/or when We are ordered to do so by order of the Data Protection Commissioner and/or in the event of a User being directly and/or indirectly involved in a crime that involves the Website.
9. When creating an Account You will be asked to enter Your: (i) Name (ii) Gender (iii) Date of birth (iv) Email address (v) Password
10. In the event that any of the data You have provided is no longer valid, You are kindly requested to inform Us of such change. You have the right to access the personal information that We may hold about You and to rectify this data through Your Account. You may also object to the storage of the data for legitimate purposes by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Wedango also uses web analytics services provided by third-party vendors, particularly Google analytics on the Website. The service provider may monitor Your activity on the Website but will not collect any personally identifiable information about You.
13. Any of the information We collect from You may be used in one of the following ways: (i) To personalize Your experience; (ii) To conduct research and improve our Website; (iii) To improve customer service; (iv) To process transactions; (v) To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other Website feature; (vi) To send emails for the administration of Your Account; (vii) To send promotional and marketing material; (viii) To enforce the legal terms in the TOU.
14. In the event that You purchase any products from the Website, the email address You provide for order processing may be used to send You information and updates pertaining to Your order, in addition to receiving occasional news, updates, related product or service information from Wedango.
15. You may unsubscribe from any promotional emails or newsletters at any time by following the unsubscribe options contained in the respective email. You may not, however, unsubscribe from any communication which has the sole purpose of managing Your Account, processing Your transactions or any other administrative purpose.
18. Non-personally identifiable information which We may collect about You may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
20. The Website is accessible only if You are of sufficient legal age. Consequently, the Website is not aimed at minors and We do not knowingly collect any information from same.